Hormone Optimization for Women
Hormones rejuvenate, regenerate and restore. These powerful, chemical messengers help orchestrate the body’s internal functions and how our organs behave. Even small fluctuations in hormone levels can take a toll on a woman’s body and her emotional well-being.
In addition, research continues to show a link between the hormone imbalance and loss that occurs during menopause and the development of cancer, osteoporosis, stroke, thyroid malfunction and other troubling health conditions.
Do You Suffer From These Common Symptoms Of Female Hormone Imbalance?
Many women experience low energy, sexual dysfunction, trouble losing weight and emotional upset due to unbalanced or depleted hormones – especially as they age.
Low Estrogen, Testosterone, or Progesterone can lead to:
- Fatigue, lethargy and lack of motivation
- Inability to focus and remember things
- Mood swings, anxiety & depression
- Insomnia and night sweats
- Stubborn weight gain, belly fat, and food cravings
- Frequent illnesses
- Muscle loss and weakness
- Hair loss
- Saggy, dry, aging skin
- Aches, joint pain, and longer recover time from injuries
- Loss of libido, difficulty achieving arousal and orgasm
- Vaginal dryness
With an integrated approach that focuses on identifying the origin of your medical issues, you can begin to achieve balance in your health and your life.
How Women Can Benefit From Hormone Therapy Via Pellets
As we age, testosterone, estrogen and progesterone naturally decline over time. For women, pre-menopause may start as early as in the 30s. In fact hormone imbalance kicks in long before hot flashes do – by 10 to 15 years!
Listen to your body. Is it saying, “I feel a bit off?” In other words, are you like many men and women in their 30s, 40s and beyond who share these same complaints?
- Lack motivation and feel more tired than usual
- Gain weight for no reason – especially belly fat!
- Experience mood swings more frequently
- Feel anxious and depressed
- Struggle with brain fog and insomnia
- Wonder why their sexual desire and libido have tapered off
If these symptoms sound familiar, you are probably a good candidate for subcutaneous (under the skin) hormone pellet implants. So, how can you find out for sure? Speak with your SottoPelle clinician at PrimeLife who specializes in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy via pellet implants.