Services For Men
Testosterone Optimization for Men
Even if you don’t have symptoms, imbalanced hormones may be threatening your health. It’s important to note that many patients with low testosterone or estrogen don’t experience the common symptoms related to hormone imbalance.
They may believe they don’t need hormone replacement therapy since they generally feel well and their energy levels are up.
Unfortunately, this can be a dangerous assumption. While bio-identical hormone replacement therapy via pellets effectively treats symptoms related to low testosterone and estrogen levels, hormone optimization also plays a key role in preventing diseases such as osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s disease, certain cancers and others.
DO YOU SUFFER FROM THESE COMMON SYMPTOMS RELATED TO LOW TESTOSTERONE IN MEN?
If you are struggling to maintain your vitality (at work or in the bedroom) and appearance, low testosterone may be to blame.
Low testosterone in men can lead to:
- Fatigue, lethargy and lack of motivation
- Loss of libido and inability to achieve or maintain an erection
- Mood swings, anxiety & depression
- Inability to focus and remember things
- Stubborn weight gain, belly fat, and food cravings
- Frequent illnesses
- Hair loss
- Saggy, dry, aging skin
- Aches, joint pain and longer recovery time from injuries
With an integrated approach that focuses on identifying the origin of your medical issues, you can begin to achieve balance in your health, your hormones and your life.
Can You Benefit from Testosterone Pellet Therapy?
As we age, testosterone, estrogen and progesterone naturally decline over time. Around age 35, men experience a gradual reduction in testosterone, typically 2 to 10 percent per year.
Listen to your body. Is it saying, “I just don’t feel as good as I used to.” In other words, are you like many men and women in their 30s, 40s and beyond who experience the symptoms below:
- Lack motivation and feel more tired than usual
- Gain weight for no reason – especially belly fat
- Experience mood swings more frequently
- Feel anxious and depressed
- Struggle with brain fog and insomnia
- Wonder why their sexual desire and libido have tapered off
If these symptoms sound familiar, you are probably a good candidate for subcutaneous hormone pellet implants. So, how can you find out for sure? Speak with a PrimeLife Clinician who specializes in bio-identical hormone replacement therapy via pellet implants.