At PrimeLife, our #1 priority is getting to the root cause of your chronic wellness issues. Whether you are struggling with a chronic disorder or want to optimize your health, we use the latest advancements in diagnostic testing to assess your current health status… so we can provide you with a personalized healing protocol that you can use to heal, rebalance, or get your vitality back!
The conditions treated are not limited to these, as the scope of medicine is broad, but these are some of the most common conditions seen and treated by our care team at PrimeLife:
- Men’s and Women’s Hormone Imbalances
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic fatigue
- High Blood Pressure
- High cholesterol
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Thyroid conditions
At PrimeLife, you’ll be joined by a care team of medical providers, life coach, health coaches and holistic nutritionists to ensure the fastest return back to health.
As such, our integrative medicine approach under the guidance of Ms. Melanie Plain is based on the following:
- Complementary to and inclusive a variety of treatment modalities
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or dis-ease
- Requires patient to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledges multi-factorial nature of complex situation, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic therapies – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
How It Works
Over the course of 3-9 months, we provide a personalized treatment package (depending on the severity of your situation). Most of our patients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of starting to work with our team.
A collaborative care approach between doctors, health coaches, and patient.
Regular group education on topics around gut health, detox, weight loss, chronic conditions, and metabolic syndrome, diabetes and obesity
Wonder If PrimeLife Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a patient. Our patient coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not PrimeLife is right for you.